Commercial HVAC Installer
Join Our Waco HVAC Services Team!
Our commercial HVAC installer position provides new equipment installation, configuration, and testing for customers in both commercial and industrial settings. Candidates should have thorough and in-depth knowledge of medium-duty to heavy-duty cooling and heating equipment designed for these high-power applications. Employees in this position are depended on for everything from installation of new heating and cooling units to working with commercial ductwork, including providing repairs and new duct installations.
An ideal candidate will have previous experience in the HVAC industry, specifically in installing HVAC systems for both residential and commercial customers, have an associates’ degree, be skilled with computers and technology, and display strong work ethics, attention to detail, and an ability to provide outstanding customer service!
This is a full-time position based out of Waco, Texas.
- Minimum of 2+ years HVAC installation experience (both commercial and residential)
- Must have a high school diploma or similar (associates’ degree is strongly preferred)
- Must have a current, valid HVAC installer’s license
- Must be registered with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
- Must have current EPA Universal certification
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check and drug test*
*All employment at 3C Mechanical Technologies, Inc. is contingent upon passing a comprehensive criminal history background check and drug screening, and 3C Mechanical Technologies, Inc. reserves the right to rescind any and all offers of employment based on the results of these screenings. All employees must be willing to submit to additional drug screenings, both random and requested, throughout the duration of their employment. 3C Mechanical Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, race, nationality, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic.