HVAC Install Apprentice
Start Your Career with 3C Mechanical Technologies, Inc.!
The HVAC Install Apprentice position offers candidates the ability to start their career in the lucrative HVAC installation industry. Apprentices will learn the installation process for new and replacement HVAC equipment, including working with ductwork and many other important aspects of the job. Employees will work directly with HVAC Install Technicians and gain hands-on experience while assisting with the installation of new equipment for customers in residential and light-commercial applications. Those who progress through our apprentice program will have the ability to grow and even promote into a Lead Installer position!
Ideal candidates will have education and previous HVAC experience (though experience with installations is not required). Candidates must also be exceptional communicators, detail-oriented, and be comfortable working in both a team-based environment as well as independently. Candidates must also be willing to accept critique and instruction in an effort to learn and improve their own skills.
This is a full-time position based out of Waco, Texas.
- Minimum of 2+ years HVAC installation experience (both commercial and residential)
- Must have a high school diploma or similar (associates’ degree is strongly preferred)
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be an effective communicator and display professional demeanor at all times
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check and drug test*
*All employment at 3C Mechanical Technologies, Inc. is contingent upon passing a comprehensive criminal history background check and drug screening, and 3C Mechanical Technologies, Inc. reserves the right to rescind any and all offers of employment based on the results of these screenings. All employees must be willing to submit to additional drug screenings, both random and requested, throughout the duration of their employment. 3C Mechanical Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, race, nationality, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic.