Industrial HVAC Apprentice
Join Our Team at 3C Mechanical Technologies, Inc.
Our Industrial HVAC Apprentice position is an entry-level position designed to help you kickstart your career as an HVAC technician in both medium-duty commercial and industrial applications. In addition to receiving great pay and benefits, you’ll obtain a wealth of valuable experience, on-the-job training, and valuable knowledge regarding how to approach and complete medium and large-scale commercial and industrial HVAC repair and maintenance jobs. Apprentices will be required to perform various types of preventative maintenance on various types of equipment and filters.
Employees in our Industrial HVAC Apprentice position also gain a number of skills which will help you throughout your career in the HVAC industry, including working with ductwork, configuring electrical connections, and troubleshooting repair workmanship to ensure it surpasses our rigorous standards of quality. This is a new position on our team, and candidates will work directly with an experienced industrial HVAC technician for their training and continual development.
This is a full-time position based out of Waco, Texas. Employees are expected to work from 7:00am to 4:00pm with a one-hour lunch break, Monday through Friday.
- Minimum of 1 year of industrial facilities maintenance experience
- Must have a high school diploma or similar
- Must be an exceptional communicator with both team members and customers
- Registration with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation strongly preferred
- EPA Universal certification strongly preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check and drug test*
*All employment at 3C Mechanical Technologies, Inc. is contingent upon passing a comprehensive criminal history background check and drug screening, and 3C Mechanical Technologies, Inc. reserves the right to rescind any and all offers of employment based on the results of these screenings. All employees must be willing to submit to additional drug screenings, both random and requested, throughout the duration of their employment. 3C Mechanical Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, race, nationality, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic.