Preventative Maintenance HVAC Technician
3 C Mechanical Technologies Inc.
We are opening a new position on our team.
We are requiring a minimum of 2-5 years actual full-time experience in a HVAC field.
This Position is in a manufacturing Facility environment.
To become the best HVAC solution provider to our customers by helping their business to succeed, while continuously seeking improvements to enhance company productivity, growth, and a positive work environment.
Recruiting and Maintaining Top Quality Technicians: 3 C Mechanical Technologies Inc. draws and retains among the best HVAC Technicians in Central Texas. The philosophy and environment attract individuals that care about the quality of service provided to their customers. As well as, providing Attractive wages, benefits, being an Important part of a Team, Providing an environment with mutual respect among the team members, and on-going training.
- Must have a clean driving record and free of Felony convictions
- Must be able to pass Background and Drug test.
- Seeking HVAC Preventative Maintenance Technician with a minimum of 2 years of Residential, Commercial service.
- Must be able to do preventative maintenance on 50 Ton and lower systems
- Must be experienced in trouble shooting and charging HVAC systems.
- Must be able to change out components (contractors, relays etc.)
- Must be able to read Electrical Schematics and Diagrams
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others, share knowledge with team members
- Must be able to be self-motivated to work independently
- A positive attitude and professional demeanor are a must
- Excellent customer service, strong work ethics, and attention to detail
- Must have basic computer skills
What 3 C Mechanical Technologies Inc. has to Offer a Qualified, Experienced, PM HVAC Technician:
- A Great Work Environment with a Caring Management team.
- A Great Sense of Team, with Quality Coworkers
- An Environment that Encourages Growth; Technically, Within the Team, and Personally.
- The Structure of our company and customer base allows for More Consistent Work Hours all year long than most in our industry. This allows for a Healthier, Happier Life away from work.
- A culture that grows within each person a sense of satisfaction, technical knowledge, pride, and overall self-confidence.
- Low turn-over of employees with competitive wages, and benefits.
- While we do work hard, there is time for laughter.
- We are growing and want people to grow with us.
3 C Mechanical Technologies Inc. offers its full-time salaried and hourly employees after 90 days of employment the following:
- Medical Insurance (company assisted for employee)
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation (1-3 weeks)
- Company Paid ongoing Training
- Tool Account
- Tool Allowance
- Direct Deposit
- Company phone
- Ability to drive Company Service vehicle home at night
Our Company Objectives:
- Provide a rewarding and challenging environment for our employees
- To provide the results our customers need.
- To recognize that our customers and employees are our two most valuable assets.
- To provide a superior level of customer service, which will allow our customers to achieve maximum benefit by doing business with us.
- To be well respected by our customers while simultaneously achieving a level of profitability which provides for growth and development.
- To provide a work environment for our employees which encourages maximum efficiency, effectiveness, and a team spirit.
Our Core Business:
To provide long-term proper care Preventive Maintenance, Service, Repair, Replacements, and System Upgrades, for our customers as it relates to their building and the equipment that is responsible for Heating, Ventilating/ Air Distribution, and Air Conditioning. Our Preventive Maintenance Programs are very effective in reducing equipment down time, repair frequency, repair costs, energy costs, & extending equipment life.
Commercial and Industrial buildings, usually owner occupied or have long term interest in their facility/facilities. Typically, not low bid seeking customer but rather value driven.
- High Diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree (Preferred)
- Registered TDLR (Required)
- EPA Universal Certified (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $ DOE
Experience: HVAC Service related: 2 years (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Trained Technicians & Latest Tech Providing Quality Work Backed By Labor Warranties
Free In-Person Quotes, Thorough Inspections, & Only The Services You Need
Licensed & Certified Professionals With Reputation Built On Integrity
Emergency Services & Same Day Service Available - We're Always On Call For You
Now our electric bills are lower than ever! These guys are honest and trustworthy.- Carmen Moore
WOW!!! They're professional, extremely knowledgeable and very efficient.- David Prater
David is very responsive to emails/calls and is by far the best and most trust-worthy HVAC company I've ever dealt with.- Zachary Esmond
Very thankful for 3C! I notice the small things and I am thankful we have found a reputable company to work with if needed in the future!- Johanna K.