Heaters in Waco
Same-Day Service for Repairs & Replacements
3C Mechanical Technologies, Inc. offers installation, repair, and replacement services for furnaces and heaters in Waco. Our qualified technicians won’t try to upsell you. When there is a problem with your heat, we always attempt to tune-up and repair your furnace before recommending replacement. If new installation or replacement is necessary, we install top quality products from the best brands.
Call (254) 401-0364 or contact 3C Mechanical Technologies, Inc. online any time for expert repair and replacement service.
An Efficient Heat Source for Your Home
Whether the time has come to replace your existing heater or you need to choose a heat source for your new home, we offer replacement and new construction services for heaters in Waco. Furnaces are a good choice for efficient and cost effective home heating for several reasons. If you need to upgrade your heater, we can help you find the right furnace to address your comfort requirements.
Furnaces offer benefits that include:
- Steady warmth and comfort
- Dependable performance
- Quiet operation
- Long lasting
Each situation is unique and we use a no-pressure approach to help our customers solve their home comfort problems. After a thorough inspection, our technicians will provide you with all repair and replacement options so you can make the best decision for your home. When the heater is aging, keeps breaking down, or dies completely, replacement is often the best option. This goes for air conditioners too. Our experienced technicians can replace or repair your AC to make sure your home is kept at the perfect temperature year round.
Should I Replace or Repair My Heater?
Heaters, like all other types of machinery, can only run for so long before it needs to be replaced. Installing a brand new unit can be expensive though, so it’s important to find out whether or not it’s still financially reasonable to repair the issues rather than take the jump. At 3C Mechanical Technologies, Inc., our experienced heating technicians will work with you to make sure you’re making the right decision for both your home and your wallet.
Some things to consider when choosing between repairing and replacing your heater include:
- How long have you had your current heater? With proper maintenance, your heater can last about 15 years before it needs to be replaced. If yours is reaching that age or is even older, it’s likely time to get a new unit.
- How much will the repair cost? Constant repairs can add up over time, but the clear marker for when it’s not worth the price tag is when the cost of a repair is at least half of what a new unit would cost.
- Has your heating bill steadily increased over the past few years? At a certain point, your heater will be too worn down to effectively and efficiently heat your home. This means that it will need to run longer to reach the same performance levels, which can seriously affect your utility bills over the winter.
- Is your heater emitting carbon monoxide? If you notice any of the following warning signs, you need to shut off your heater as soon as possible and call in a technician to replace your heater. It likely means your heater’s combustion chamber is cracked and needs to be replaced. Warning signs of carbon monoxide include: rusting pipes; excess moisture on surfaces around your home; soot streaks around your heater; a yellow burner flame instead of a blue flame; experiencing flu-like symptoms.
Professional Installation of Your New Furnace
When you choose our company to replace your furnace, we offer quality products from leading brands. We can explain the options that are available for your home and provide a free quote for heater installation for new construction or replacement. Our licensed professionals have completed manufacturer training to ensure that your new heater is properly installed.
If you need to schedule service, request emergency repairs, or a free quote for a new heater, contact (254) 401-0364 for personalized service.
Trained Technicians & Latest Tech Providing Quality Work Backed By Labor Warranties
Free In-Person Quotes, Thorough Inspections, & Only The Services You Need
Licensed & Certified Professionals With Reputation Built On Integrity
Emergency Services & Same Day Service Available - We're Always On Call For You
Now our electric bills are lower than ever! These guys are honest and trustworthy.- Carmen Moore
WOW!!! They're professional, extremely knowledgeable and very efficient.- David Prater
David is very responsive to emails/calls and is by far the best and most trust-worthy HVAC company I've ever dealt with.- Zachary Esmond
Very thankful for 3C! I notice the small things and I am thankful we have found a reputable company to work with if needed in the future!- Johanna K.